Celebrating Achievements with Signature Care.
Sooner Station residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s are our community MVPs — receiving the highest level of personalized care from our accredited and highly-skilled staff who believe in celebrating each resident’s achievements and supporting them daily through their memory loss journey.
Care Partners assigned to your loved ones receive continual and extensive training to better support memory care residents, and we offer a host of signature programs and services designed specifically to help them achieve the highest quality of life during their residency.
Studio & Private Apartment Floorplans to Suit Your Needs.
Sooner Station is a safe Home Base for loved ones to enjoy spirited living:
- Spacious Apartments
- Activity & Club Rooms
- Al Fresco Dining Options & Bistros
- Full Service Salon & Spa
- Meditation Garden
- Courtyard Pool
- Fitness Center & Walking Trail
- Education & Training Center
- Scheduled Transportation
Signature programs preserve the cherished details of the lives of our Memory Care MVPs:
- Life Story Display: honoring the “story of a lifetime”
- Tune Into Me: creating a personalized jukebox
- Culinary Creations: preparing recipes from the past
- From Our Generation to Yours: intergenerational programming
- Never Stop Exploring: connecting with the local community
- It’s All Right: highlighting the individuality and creativity of each person
Each of our signature Memory Care programs is developed to create an immersive environment focused on each resident’s individual physical and cognitive abilities, and to foster moments of personal achievement.
GENERATIONS Neighborhood Amenities:
- Spacious and bright living spaces
- Private dining for family and friends
- Access to secured outdoor courtyards with covered porches
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Highly trained and compassionate staff
- Music, art and pet therapy which may assist with decreasing agitation
- Choice of daily activities
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day with healthy snacks around the clock
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Access to a care staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Daily innovative and research-based programming
- Family education and support groups
- Special commitment to compassion for people who are where they’ve been and know what they’re going through
- Transportation assistance
- Community support group